luni, 18 aprilie 2016

Hawk writes farewell letter and regrets output of Sport

Paulo Roberto Falcao was not silent before his departure from the Sport command, decided together with the board on Monday. Motivated by the elimination in the Northeast Cup, the fall from office was mourned as Hawk leaves without fulfilling all their goals.

With endearments to the board and Pernambuco fans, Hawk thanked the incoming opportunity in the Northeast, where he returned to the technician profession since September 2015.

The loss to the modest Campinense-PB in the Northeast Cup after penalty shootout, claimed the post of Falcao, who fired the Lion with 17 wins, six draws and eleven defeats.

"I leave without having achieved all my goals, including the titles that the sport and its fans deserve. But I gained most valuable things: friendship, affection and respect of Pernambuco, "the coach pointed out in the letter of dismissal.

Check below the note Hawk in full:

Thanks, Pernambuco

By decision of the direction of the club, I'm leaving the coach of Sport Recife after nearly seven months of working and living with the people of Pernambuco. It was an unforgettable period of my life and my career. I am grateful, first, to the fans of Sport, who received me warmly and made me feel at home. Extend this sense of gratitude to all the people of Pernambuco, who always treated me with attention and courtesy. Also I counted with the full support of my coaching staff mates, the club officials and especially the athletes who had the honor to command. All gave example of professionalism and dedication. I leave without having achieved all my goals, including the titles that the sport and its fans deserve. But I gained most valuable things: friendship, affection and respect for Pernambuco

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu