luni, 18 aprilie 2016

Vinicius wants to shine before the Fluminense seeking exclusive title

The day of the grand finale of the First League is approaching and, after a classic on the weekend before the Paraná Clube, by the State, the Paranaense Atlético back all their attention on the possibility of winning an unprecedented title and end the fasting trophies It began in 2009. Before the Fluminense, Vinicius again find his former team and who abe, will again be decisive in Juiz de Fora, as well as the first meeting between the teams in the competition debut in January.

"It is all that I want. I dreamed of playing matches like that. I go there with the thought of being champion and make history. I'm focused on this goal. We know that the stadium will be packed and all favor for a great game, "said the player, who expects a very different game from the first duel. "Their team fit and ours too. We played a good game against Parana, the semifinal Paranaense, "he said.

The midfielder also highlights the work of Paulo Autuori technical team at the moment, particularly in its evolution over this first half of the season. "I changed a lot. Since the arrival of Paul, I changed a few things tactically, in addition to playing dynamics. Every practice, every game, I tried to improve it in order to always match the pitch, "he said.

declared supporter Hurricane, Vinicius still do not know whether it will be in the starting lineup, but guarantees to be ready to make history with the Rossoneri shirt. "My goal, since I came here was to make history by Atletico, winning titles. Certainly, this is also the thought of the whole group. With respect to Fluminense, we want to make history, "he added.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu