sâmbătă, 23 aprilie 2016

Jerzy Dudek: Rafa Benitez would have hit in the face

Jerzy Dudek lambasted Rafa Benitez . And the exportero of Liverpool and Real Madrid reproaches the Spanish technician who "told me he would help me find a deal and leave, but he did" as recognized for Mirror .

" I heard a demonic voice saying to me... 'Give him a punch, hit him in the face and let you go to Germany To be honest, I really thought to punch Rafa in the face But after I valued the consequences Would it be a scandal ? media had won the Champions few months earlier, would not have been very good on my resume, but still angry in the locker room, Sevie (. Gerrard ) came to me and said: 'you wanted to punch him" he adds .

However, it recognizes the work of Benitez as coach: "He has a lot of football knowledge, is not a fool who comes with his theories to give talks The problem is that no people skills, so whenever you encounter problems because it is. cold, keeps the distance with players. " And compared with Mourinho, his coach at Real Madrid: "Combined would be almost the ideal coach, Mourinho has more respect for your wardrobe because it speaks to his players as people."

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu