marți, 19 aprilie 2016

Figo reveals (finally) why he left the club to join Real Madrid

Luis Figo, former player, among others, the FC Barcelona and Real Madrid said Monday in Berlin, who rejoices at the defeat a defeat of FC Barcelona team or a victory of all white because it is "athlete "step and said why it happened Barca to Real Madrid mid-career.

Luis Figo , 43 and 127 times by Portugal , was somewhat tense when asked at a press conference in the framework of the Laureus Awards by a journalist from Catalonia, whose non - speaking members from a few years ago . " I do not usually answer the Catalan press, but I'll answer because you're beautiful " , he said Figo to a reporter of the television channel 8TV. " I'm not glad the defeats of others, because I am an athlete. I do not know what have in Barcelona against me , " said the Portuguese.

"I spent five wonderful years there and went for reasons of money, family and lack of recognition , " said Figo , who left the Blaugrana to sign for Real Madrid , the 2000-01 season.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu