luni, 21 martie 2016

Aduriz: "I know my case is peculiar"

The Spanish selection and is concentrated in Las Rozas to meet its two upcoming friendlies. Against Italy on Thursday and Sunday against Romania. Before noon all players summoned by Vicente del Bosque were already within the premises of the Spanish Federation in La Ciudad del Fútbol, ​​place of concentration of the national team before leaving Wednesday morning bound Udine. No physical problem with the 25 players on the list, so the call does not suffer last minute variations.

Shortly after his arrival, Sergi Roberto and Aduriz , the two great innovations of the list were chosen to appear before the media and provide a first impression of the team's arrival, a gift for both, especially by the proximity of Euro . "My case is peculiar," admitted the Basque striker. " It is not often return to the selection with age I have. So I feel very lucky. I have only words of gratitude. "

Aduriz, who becomes a list six years after his only match with the national team, admitted feeling overwhelmed by the expectation generated its presence in the team. A wave that has been growing in recent months as his goalscoring record with Athletic increased: "I felt very loved and clothed, that is the reality. I did not expect it to be the environment of Bilbao talk much about me. "

Now, with the European Championship two months away, Aduriz refers to the coach when asked for their options and expectations to be in the final list, "Del Bosque can only say. To be or not does not depend on me. Come up with the best does not depend on me. I imagine it was difficult at this stage of my life. "

What is not in doubt Basque is their rapport with other team players despite the difficulties of some of his fellow workers in recent times. Says is easy to play with the best, "The selection has amazing players and must be a truly wonderful playing alongside him. Hopefully I can feel that. See me on the field with them. I do not think the front suffer in this selection. It is true that not played directly to the front, combined more to get the best possible move. But once you get the ball makes it in the best possible conditions. "

Sergi Roberto, "Luis Enrique is at fault"

Meanwhile, Sergi Roberto showed the illusion of a rookie. Grateful to Del Bosque and Luis Enrique for giving the minutes have been used to achieve the selection: "I have gone through the youth ranks and be in absolute is a dream. Luis Enrique has almost all the blame. This year has given me prominence, and if things are done well get recognition like this. "

The player said he had no preference on location in the field, but seen in the selection with a different role than he has given his coach at Barcelona: "I think Del Bosque said I looked like inside but I'm here to playing whatever. "

Finally, Sergi Roberto noted that this last call before the official will be a good test to find out the real state of the selection: "They are the last two games and do it as if they were official matches.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu