luni, 18 aprilie 2016

Scorers, Alecsandro and Gabriel Jesus approve double attack

The duo that secured Palmeiras in the semifinals of the Championship has shown good performance in 2016. With the same nine goals scored, Alecsandro and Gabriel Jesus divide the artillery this season and celebrate the good individual time - contrasting with the hangover the recent elimination.

If the Libertadores is passed, the new attempt to find the Paulista title - after the runner-up in 2015 - animates the cast. After two away games, Gabriel Jesus - boasting average half goal per game this year - approved double with Alecsandro, repeated again for Cuca.

"Not only do I like all strikers have to score goals. It's good to be helping and contributing to play my goal was crafted by Dudu and by Roger [Guedes]. I think me and Alecsandro we are striving very well, "said the shirt 33 in an interview after the game.

Author of the goal that opened the scoring against St. Bernard, and sent the spot in the semifinals of Paulistão Alecsandro missed his father's birthday - Lela, former player - celebrated last Sunday, but justified his absence with an even greater gift for the palmeirense father.

"He birthday yesterday, I was sad not being able to join the party in Bauru, but aware of the importance of today's game. I told him that would be honored with a goal and still well what happened, "said the striker, who referred to his father immediately on arrival at Palmeiras in August 2015.

Using Alecsandro a rearmost way, taking advantage of the technical capacity of the player exchange passes, and Jesus Gabriel looser in the field, Cuca has managed to hit the team in the offensive sector. There are eleven goals scored in the last four games.

"The Cuca're seeing that I can float. I do not care to score, everyone has to help. With the ball at his feet can float and find the hole to give a pass to his companion. In all the games I did so I have had many opportunities today were few and clearest I concluded the goal, "said Gabriel Jesus.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu