vineri, 27 noiembrie 2015

Valbuena sex tape on the case: "Benzema has disappointed me, thought I was an idiot"

Until now we had heard only version of Karim Benzema , but for the first time since the scandal sex tape also directly involved Mathieu Valbuena wanted to publicly tell his side of the story.

 "I would not do something like that to my worst enemy" , debuted Valbuena in 'Le Monde'. Recall that Benzema is currently under investigation for complicity in extortion attempt against his fellow National.

"In her speech was not aggressive - he told Valbuena - , did not speak explicitly of money but when you insist to make me meet someone ... I've never seen someone who does destroy a free video just because you adore . You have to avoid treating people like idiots. "

The same Benzema has admitted having an intermediary between the blackmailers and Valbuena, who reconstructed the conversation with the Madrid striker: "I have told Karim: 'Have you seen, Djibril (Cissé, editor's note) has happened to the same thing in 2008 '. And he told me:' So, he paid? '. And I said:' Well yes, paid '. He said,' It came out? '. And I said no. Then I have said many times that I was dealing with 'the great criminals'.

Mathieu Valbuena had quickly realized that the end of Benzema was not quite noble: "I am more than disappointed. I tell myself that it's just a lack of respect, you can not behave like that. In the end, when it came time to leave, he said: 'I do, give him your number? I'll give you his number? ".

The meeting, however, never took place and there was no call according to what states Valbuena: "Karim knew very well, although we never talked about money, I think it's smart enough to know that if I meet that person It is to talk about this and that. "

Heavy words, which replied Benzema's lawyer , Alain Jakubowicz, a 'Infosport Plus': " Invitation Karim talking to demonstrate that it is not man who try to describe. His statements do not hinder in any way, but I'm not sure it was a good idea to Valbuena to feed the record . "

Investigations revealed the name of Samir Nasri , Valbuena but said he was not surprised: "My relationship with him was always difficult - said the Lyon player - it is not strange that it is involved in a story like " .

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu