marți, 14 iulie 2015

Robin van Persie become turkish delight


Robin Van Persie, 31 years, ended a three-year stay at Old Trafford to join the Turkish side for an undisclosed fee.
The striker was unveiled at the Sukru Saracoglu Stadium in Istanbul and admitted he got used to the idea of leaving Manchester United.
''From my side, there are no hard feelings with how it went. It's part of football, it's part of life," Robin Van Persie said.
"I had a good moment with the players the day before I came to Istanbul so that was special."
"Then you see that everyone really appreciated my time there, that was important for me."
Van Persie reiterated his thanks to Manchester United and former club Arsenal on Twitter.
"After 11 great years in the Premier League, I have taken on a new challenge at Fenerbahce...Thank you to all the fans, who have supported me through the years... Thank you Arsenal and thank you Manchester United. Wish you all the best."
Credit Photo: Twitter

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu