luni, 30 mai 2016

Simeone does not guarantee its continuity: "It is time to think"

The Argentine Diego Simeone, coach of Atletico Madrid, left Saturday a doubt about its continuity in the team, with the phrase "It is time to think" after not materialized in a asked whether guarantees that follow in the club rojiblanco and insisted that arises "think".

"What will people say? That the only way to keep insisting is working. It is a moment to think on my part. And right now I am," she added at a news conference. Since that last sentence arose after three subsequent questions in the air leaving his stay at Atletico, with which it has signed contract for another four years until June 30, 2020.

Does your continuity arises? "I'm thinking thinking, nothing more than that." What does that time to think? "I're asking what I think and I answer what I get and I actually comes this feeling," she said the coach later.

Can you guarantee that it will continue at Atletico? The last question of the press conference. "I repeat once again what you ask me I answer what I feel, one thing logic after a defeat like today." Replied before dedicating a series of praise for his players: "I am proud of my players."

"They have made an extraordinary effort in a new Champions surely tough for us, eliminate Barcelona, ​​Bayern, losing 1-0 at the start in the final, missing a penalty, tie ... The players love them very much and it is clear that have you given and give what they have in every ball. what was Gabi, Koke, Godin ... The effort was tremendous, "he continued.

"I have a group of probably very strong players and I commented on the field, do not cry, because when you give everything, makes an enormous effort to reach this instance, football is also destinations and it is clear that today was not meant for us "said Simeone, who prefers to" think and reflect. "

"I do not know what hurts more (between the end of Lisbon and Milan). It hurts to see people who paid the entrance, which traveled, which enthused, he is deluded and I, as head responsible for the club in terms of the football, can not give him what he wanted. And that hurts me more than any other situation, "he said.

He was unequivocal in his assessment of defeat. . "In the second nobody remembers losing two finals is a failure and must accept the time by healing the wounds at home," he explained the coach about the match on Saturday and the party of 2014 in Lisbon, while adding: "for Atletico Madrid reached two finals in two years it is wonderful, but I do not stay happy with that."

"Whoever wins is always better. And Madrid was better because he won. And we could not solve in the penalty shootout the possibility of leaving champion" continued Simeone, who congratulated the white set, "it has once again been superior "to them" this time in a penalty shootout. "

"Congratulate the opposing team for a good conquest of a trophy with a lot of history and very hierarchy. We started badly the game, after we settled a little better. The second time we had the chance to tie immediately, they had a previous move to will tie our situation to define, and then empatamos was very tactical. the two teams were pretty tired and making the necessary effort at the same time to take the match in an isolated play, "he added.

He also spoke of Zinedine Zidane: "I think he has been fortunate to coach one of the top three teams in the world, Bayern, Barcelona and Real Madrid, and always leave champion positions you in a privileged place."

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu