vineri, 11 decembrie 2015

Javier Mascherano, eternally grateful to Rafa Benitez

Javier Mascherano gave a controversial interview to the Italian newspaper La Gazzetta dello Sport in which he said he was grateful to Rafa Benitez in his career, and also revealed that not enjoy playing football, but he suffers.

"You wanted me to Valencia when I was still in the River. I had met with leaders Juventus , who at that time was in series B. And I asked Rafa, how I'll play if you already have to Xabi Alonso , Momo Sissoko and Gerrard ?. He replied: None of the three has your quality, "said Mascherano.

"We now have less contact with him because he is in Madrid, but always thank me out of a pit 20 meters. He's a great man, a scholar technical and optimal teacher," he added, also renegotiate that came close again with Benitez to leave Napoli.

About his role in football, Mascherano said that no "fun" in matches, but quite the opposite.. "I suffer football for 90 minutes I must be concentrated only I have fun in training There defenses as Pique jumping. the relaxed field to defend me is an art. "

Finally, he expressed his desire to play in the midfield of FC Barcelona , but acknowledged that if it were not for the change of role probably would not be in the Catalan club.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu